FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 7″ multi-touch display – Easier to see your data and operate
- Dual hot-swap batteries – Continuous power
- Windows 10 operating system – OS for professionals
The Spectra Geospatial® Ranger 7 Data Collector, with its rugged and sunlight readable 7-inch touch screen, full keypad, and Windows 10 operating system, is built to hit the mark for surveyors requiring an easy-to-use, rugged, cost-effective data collector. The Ranger 7 comes with Spectra Geospatial Origin software. With the full-features Windows 10 operating system, the Ranger 7 can also handle many other apps that will help make you more productive.
The design of the Ranger 7 Data Collector is based on the experience gained over the last 22 years of demanding field operations. The guiding principles have never changed: productivity, reliability, and quality. A down day is simply not an option. The Ranger 7 continues the legacy of the Ranger data collector by focusing on what is important.
- Screen Size: It’s not just about showing a bigger map; it’s about seeing results and making decisions.
- Full Keyboard: It’s about getting that data input quickly and error free. The backlit QWERTY keyboard and full numeric keypad are designed for just that.
- Rugged and Reliable: A down day really isn’t an option. Few things are more damaging to schedules and profits than equipment that isn’t ready. The Ranger 7 is designed tough. It is up to your challenge.
- Enables Productivity: The screen, keyboard, toughness, solid pole bracket, hot-swappable batteries, and industry leading field software like Origin Field Software, all combined with high quality Spectra Geospatial instruments means you get the most out of your money. Quality results are what you produce.
Quality results are what you produce. Partner with the Ranger 7 to produce more.