FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy data management
- Fast and powerful processing
- Quality assurance
- Complete survey project control
Survey Office software is ideal for processing and analyzing GPS and GNSS, and optical survey data recorded in the field, and exporting it to a design package. The software provides numerous innovative and unique features, and it is easy to learn and use. With Survey Office software on your PC you have the ability to work with RTK and Static/PPK data to generate reports as well as identify and correct field errors. Import data from existing surveys or directly from the Internet and export data as points, or in CAD or XML format. Rest assured that your data is secure and reliable with built-in quality assurance and quality control features. The intuitive, integrated Survey Office program saves time with its short learning curve and powerful features.
Survey data acquired in the field using a total station and contained in a data file can be imported into the software and integrated as necessary with other data collected as part of a survey project (for example, GNSS or level data).
The Survey Office software is powerful and configurable, yet easy-to-use. The user interface features options that are familiar to Microsoft Office users. Drag-and-drop compatible files from your computer directly into an open project and the Survey Office software analyzes the file to determine its type and how it needs to be processed. Visualization tools such as Plan views, 3D views, time-based data views and session editors help you “see” the data in the context of the entire project.
The Survey Office software provides surveyors and engineers with advanced technology, integrating common tasks into a single system. Process and review RTK, Static, FastStatic, and stop-and-go Kinematic data. Survey Office also performs data reduction, computation, QA/QC and network adjustment. Control data can be exported to the field software for use in the field.
Survey Office v5.10 position itself as the single office software for surveyors professionals.
New features include:
- New color theme and rebranding from Spectra Survey Office (SPSO) to Survey Office (SO)
- Save time + clicks by creating + editing feature libraries + attributes directly in SO
- Inspect your CAD linework with the new Detect Crossing Geometry command to deliver the highest quality results to clients
- Use the ALTA/NSPS Allowable Relative Tolerance Report to generate ALTA-standard survey reports for relative precisions between points that might not have direct measurements
- Create custom planes along a linear path and regular intervals to expand drafting capabilities in the Cutting Plane View.
And much more!
DOCUMENTATION & DOWNLOADS
Survey Office 5.10 warranty date of May 1, 2019 required to license
Survey Office v5.10 Patch 2
This patch addresses an issue where wrong antenna heights were computed when importing GNSS data, resulting in incorrect elevations in some language installations.
Survey Office version 4.10.Patch 3
This patch enables Survey Office to correctly handle the next GPS week number rollover (WNRO), which will occur on 6 April 2019. To Update, run the Check for Updates routine within Survey Office and complete the in-software download and installation or uninstalll your current version Survey Office and download the full install v4.10.3
File last updated: 1 Feb 2012
Notes: This utility updates SPSO 2.6x to support the EPOCH 50 GNSS and ProMark 800 receivers. On most modern Windows operating systems, you must have ‘administrator’ permissions to install the new files. Instructions: To install the new files:
- Click on the link above and download the file to your computer.
- Save the file to an appropriate folder.
- Once the download is complete, navigate to the folder you downloaded the utility to, and double-click on the file to run the utility.
RINEX Converter and Convert to RINEX utilities
Utility for converting EPOCH 50 post process T02 files to RINEX. Note: the Spectra Geospatial Survey Office Config Update (found at the top of this page) will install configuration files used by this utility and must be installed prior to operation of this utility.