Westminster, Colo., April 12, 2022—Spectra Geospatial introduced today the Spectra Geospatial® ST100 tablet—a rugged, hard working mobile device with a slim design and powerful features for surveyors and GIS professionals. Whether the day includes a survey in a tough location or a simple GIS data workflow this reliable versatile tool is up to the task. Combining the Spectra Geospatial ST100 with Spectra Geospatial Origin field software creates a powerful next generation field solution to tackle a wide range of survey or GIS projects quickly and efficiently.
The Spectra Geospatial ST100 tablet is a fully featured Windows® 10 Professional computing platform with a powerful Intel® i5 processor that runs field and office applications such as Spectra Geospatial Origin and Layout Pro. The ST100 tablet is ideal for large data sets such as images, maps and other complex or processor-intensive data. Features include:
- 10-inch sunlight readable all weather touchscreen display featuring a Wacom stylus.
- Large internal battery for a full workday without the need to swap batteries.
- Keypad with tactile buttons including 4 programmable function keys.
- A form factor designed for comfortable use on or off arange pole.
- IP-65 ruggedized professional platform that meets MIL-STD-810H specifications for shock, drop, and vibration resistance.
- Integrated wireless connectivity options, including Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and 4G LTE as well as support for the EM120 2.4Ghz radio to communicate with the Spectra Geospatial FOCUS® 50 robotic total station.
“Connectivity in the field is vital for mobile workers,” said Olivier Casabianca, general manager Spectra Geospatial. “Today, they demand solutions that are reliable and easy-to-use, so they can be more efficient. With the ST100 tablet, field workers can carry their office wherever they work. Its dynamic mix of ergonomic design, ruggedness and computing power makes the ST100 an ideal tool for any field application.”
The ST100 tablet is available now through the Spectra Geospatial global dealer network. For more information visit: www.spectrageospatial.com
About Spectra Geospatial
Spectra Geospatial delivers quality products to the survey, GIS and construction markets. Focusing on the specific needs of the market, the Spectra Geospatial brand offers a complete product portfolio including Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS), Geographic Information System (GIS), optical total stations, data collection hardware, field and office software.
Spectra Geospatial surveying equipment is an economical choice that utilizes technologies for optimal efficiency. With convenience and reliability as the foundation of the Spectra Geospatial brand, it is an ideal choice for value—backed with the strong technical support that users have come to expect from a quality name in surveying and construction.
Lea Ann McNabb