Trimble ® RTX™ correction service is powered by Trimble RTX technology. Trimble RTX leverages real-time data from a global tracking station network along with innovative positioning and compression algorithms to compute and relay satellite orbit, satellite clock, and other system adjustments to the receiver, resulting in real time high accuracy positions. These adjustments are transmitted to the receiver via satellite (where coverage is available) and via IP (Internet Protocol) worldwide.
As of today, the Spectra Geospatial SP60 can benefit from the Trimble RTX services via cellular/IP delivery through 3 or 12 months subscriptions.
Sub 4 centimeter accuracy nearly anywhere in the world
Trimble RTX delivers GNSS enabled, repeatable 1.5-inch (4 cm) corrections to your receiver anywhere in the world. Available via satellite or cellular delivery,Trimble RTX Standard converges to the full accuracy in 30 minutes or less. Positions may also be used much sooner at a lower accuracy level, at the discretion of the user.
Trimble RTX corrections can be delivered directly to the Spectra Geospatial SP60 GNSS receiver via IP or through Internet.
Trimble RTX delivered via cellular is available worldwide
- Correction service delivered via cellular/IP – no base station or RTK networks required
- High accuracy – provide horizontal accuracy to 4cm (1.5 inches) RMS
- Low initialization period –Trimble RTX converges to full accuracy in 30 minutes or less*
- 3 and 12 month subscriptions available
- Available nearly anywhere in the world through cellular/internet delivery