Aplitop Tcp Tunnel Software Now Works with Spectra Geospatial Focus 35 Total Station
This collaboration provides surveyors and geospatial professionals with a complete hardware and software solution for performing efficient tunnel construction surveys. Combining the accuracy and speed of the Spectra® Focus® 35 robotic total station with the simple workflows of Aplitop TcpTUNNEL, running on the ST10 or Ranger 7 data collector, enables tunnel surveyors to perform excavation control, automated survey and stakeout of tunnel cross-sections. In the office, data and designs can be transferred seamlessly between TcpTUNNEL CAD, a plug-in for several CAD platforms, and TcpTUNNEL field software.
The Spectra Geospatial and Aplitop solution provides a full featured workflow for tunnel constructions surveys including:
- Definition of the project design elements such as alignments and templates that can be easily transferred between the field and office
- Efficient tunnel drill and blast setout as well as reporting on the difference to design positions
- Automated data collection for the quality control of tunnel excavation process using cutting-edge tracking mode
- Accurate stake out of key design features and anchor bolts along tunnel alignment
- Graphical reporting of the differences between design and survey data to calculate over and underbreak volumes and areas to ensure design conformity
Utilizing the FOCUS 35 robotic total station, Ranger 7 and/or ST10 tablet, and the TcpTUNNEL field and office software, tunnel surveyors around the world can benefit from two trusted names in surveying to complete their next project.
Aplitop specializes in surveying and civil engineering software. It has developed a wide variety of solutions for field survey and setting out, civil projects and special applications for point-clouds, tunnels and photogrammetry. More than 15,000 users worldwide are using its solutions, through an extensive distributor network. Known for its quality and technical support, Aplitop designs products with customer satisfaction in mind. Aplitop actively participates in innovative research projects for BIM, point clouds, augmented reality and more.