- Advanced Roading: Cutting-edge functionality for staking intersections and cul-de-sacs using Carlson Road Network files
- Optional Field-to-Finish: Create drawings intuitively and automatically as you work, saving you time back in the office
- Easy data exchange due to rich support of CAD file formats and .dwg, .dgn, .shp
- More field capabilities with quick and easy volume calculation and ability to generate points from polylines
- Cut/Fill stakeout using surface files
- Camera integration allowing assignment of picture to points or lines
- Export directly in KML format for fast control in Google Earth
- SurvCE/PC are available in more than two dozen languages: English, Spanish, German, French, French (Canadian), Russian, Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, Chinese, Korean, Greek, Italian, Polish, Hungarian, Swedish, Latvian and more.
SurvCE is full featured land survey field data collection software that packages all the power and flexibility you need into one easy-to-use application.
SurvCE Combines advanced functionality, wide ranging feature sets, and industry-standards compatibility to provide a complete solution.
The comprehensive and powerful features will help you get your job done faster and better.
Spectra Geospatial® offers SurvCE as a stand-alone software package and combined with either the Ranger 3™ or T41™ data collectors.
(Brochures and other documents provided will also refer to SurvPC. Spectra Geospatial does not currently offer SurvPC options. To purchase SurvPC to work with your Spectra Geospatial GNSS or Optical instrument, please contact Carlson Software directly.)