- Choice of magnification: 20x (AX-2S), 24x (AC-2S), 28x (AP-8), 30x (AS-2/2C), 32x (AE-7/7C)
- Choice of magnetic or air-dampened automatic compensators
- Double-sided, continuous horizontal tangent drives
- Stadia lines for simple distance measurement
- Convenient horizontal angle measurement
- Built in bubble mirror and optical sighting alignment
- Metal housing increases durability
- Choice of water resistant or waterproof construction
- Nikon optics effectively let in more light, so you see brighter, sharper images-especially in low-light conditions
Nikon automatic levels are designed for a variety of elevation control and alignment tasks including general building construction, cut and fill measurements, area leveling, and landscaping.
Auto Levels AS/AE Series
- Four models to choose from: AS-2, AS-2C, AE-7 and AE-7C
- Compact and lightweight
- Waterproof construction
- Automatic air-dampened compensator
- Standard optical sight lens
- Powerful telescopes with improved minimum focusing
- Carrying case, adjusting pins and lens cap included
Nikon AS/AE Series auto levels feature waterproof, nitrogen-filled, high-power telescopes that help you make precise measurements even in the wettest conditions. They feature a unique automatic air-dampened compensator to prevent magnetic interference, and an endless horizontal fine drive to ensure smooth, precise pointing and angular measurement. AS/AE Series auto levels are easy to set up and easy to use. All four models can attach to both flat- and spherical-head tripods, and the standard optical sight lens helps you find your target quickly, easily and accurately. A mirror with a pentaprism lets you view the circular bubble as an erect image during setup and sighting.
Auto Levels AP/AC/AX Series
- Three models to choose from: AP-8, AC-2S and AX-2S
- Compact and lightweight
- Water-resistant construction
- Magnetic-dampened automatic compensator
- Horizontal tangent knobs with unlimited range
- Smooth, precise pointing and angular measurement
- Detachable eyepiece lens
AP/AC/AX Series auto levels are easy to set up and use. All three models can attach to both flat-head and spherical-head tripods. Horizontal tangent knobs with an unlimited range ensure smooth, precise pointing and angular measurement, and you can operate them with either hand.
The detachable eyepiece lens lets you use an optional diagonal eyepiece prism for working in extremely close or steep quarters.
All three models offer minimum focusing down to 2.46 ft (0.75 m) for better performance in tight spots or on steep slopes.